BaconFriedRiceCouple

Surprise Dates

11:10

As usually, we hung out for our Saturdates. This week was kind of different, though. We have a general routine where 2 weekends of the month we stay in at one of our houses, and the other two weekends we go out. This weekend, Adam gave me the option whether I wanted to go out or stay in, because I've been sick lately, due to allergy season. Since we haven't been out on one of our Saturdates since we saw Captain America two weeks ago, I decided to go out. With that, Adam said he'd take care of all the plans and it will all be a surprise. Boy do I love surprises!

After we both finished work at 4, we started our evening with Adam picking me up from my house. He took a weird route out of my neighborhood, and I'm not sure why; probably to confuse me, which it did. We ended up at Montana's for dinner. Personally, I have never been to Montana's before. When we got there, there were no booths available, but the server sat us right beside the fireplace (ou, coincidently romantic, haha!). Usually it takes me forever to order off the menu, but surprisingly, I had my order before Adam did! I ordered the Quarter BBQ Rotisserie Chicken with Coleslaw, a Garden Salad and Corn Bread; and Adam ordered the Brisket Burger with Fries. Unfortunately, we did not take pictures, so there will not be a review (this was more for date night purposes, not review purposes). The food was delicious and amazingly, I finished my dinner before Adam (which never happens either!).

After dinner, we had about two hours before the "second part" of our date began, so we walked through Wal-Mart looking at furniture, house decor, lawn decor, and electronics for about an hour. Somehow, our trip to Wal-Mart turned into a search for all the safety hazards within Wal-Mart that a serial killer could use to create a hostile homocide with Wal-Mart merchandise. How? I don't know; but regardless, Wal-Mart has a lot of sharp, unsafe things just lying around.

After we walked the whole store, we drove down to Cineplex where we went to see The Other Woman. We got there early, but it was a good thing because we got good seats before it got too busy. The movie was absolutely hilarious and I recommend it for anyone! Literally had me laughing through the whole thing!

It was a fun surprise date. I was experienced to new things. It was nice to try Montana's for the first time and despite me having no clue what The Other Women was about, i say it was totally worth going. I had such an amazing surprise date night and am so thankful for all Adam had done to plan this!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ADAM

Twitter: @AdamjrRyan
Instagram: @adamjr.ryan
Snapchat: adamjr.ryan

League of Legends: The Builder
Steam: adamjr.ryan

FOLLOW JEN

Main Blog: jennibearrxo
Personal Blog: ItsJensLens

Twitter
: @jennibearrxo
Instagram: @jennnibearrxo_
Snapchat: jrliw6

League of Legends: jennibearrxo
Steam: HaaiiPanda

Adam's Gaming Gear

Jen's Gaming Gear