BaconFriedRiceCouple

Netflix Foodies

20:14



We had a pretty good day together, today. Adam did not have his car, today, so his mom dropped him off at my place after he ran a few errands this morning. We originally were going to fill up our bike tires at the gas station up the street, but half way there, Adam informed me that I had a tire pump in my garage... So we biked back and filled up our tires.

Afterwards, we walked to the bus stop to head over to the Harwood Plaza. There we had lunch at A&W, picked up some Booster Juice, then picked up some Nachos from Mucho Burrito. Then, we headed home.

At home, we headed down to my basement and watched a few episodes of Bob's Burgers (which I have totally been obsessed with, lately!). I got Adam to start liking it too, which is awesome! After watching a few episodes, we decided we'd watch an episode of Game of Thrones while eating our nachos. I literally cannot watch Game of Thrones with Adam around, so I was really distracted. When the episode was finally over, we put Bob's Burgers back on while Adam attempted to do my make-up! It was hilarious!

We had such a good lazy day together. It was a nice way to spend the day before a final exam I have to write tomorrow!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ADAM

Twitter: @AdamjrRyan
Instagram: @adamjr.ryan
Snapchat: adamjr.ryan

League of Legends: The Builder
Steam: adamjr.ryan

FOLLOW JEN

Main Blog: jennibearrxo
Personal Blog: ItsJensLens

Twitter
: @jennibearrxo
Instagram: @jennnibearrxo_
Snapchat: jrliw6

League of Legends: jennibearrxo
Steam: HaaiiPanda

Adam's Gaming Gear

Jen's Gaming Gear