Advice

Ask #BaconFriedRiceCouple: "My girlfriend cheated, but I still love her"

12:23


Jenn's Advice

If she had the nerve to cheat on you, she isn't worth your time. Everyone has this mind set in a relationship that "People Change" and "I can change this person"; but unfortunately, sometimes that isn't the reality. I know you love her, but, trust me, I can speak for both sides (being the girl who cheated AND being the person who has been cheated on) and I can honestly say she isn't worth your time. When she does it once, she'll do it again. I do believe people can mature, though. I used to be the kind of girl who was indecisive in relationships and break guys' hearts. But in my past two relationships, I have never cheated once. People can grow up. But at the same time, I have been the person who has been cheated on and accepted apologies from the same person over and over again hearing them say "I'll change" when they just took advantage of me over and over again. You have to decide on your own whether she is worth getting hurt over again and again. If she is, you need to set boundaries, open up communication, and try to learn to forgive her--if you accept her apology, you cannot use it against her later. But if she does it again to you, it just proves she is just playing with your heart and isn't worth the time. To have trust is to have a lot of tolerance; but if she takes advantage of that, maybe it isn't meant to be. Nevertheless, it wasn't a waste of time of a relationship. This relationship shows you what you like and dislike in a relationship and is a learning experience to look upon for future relationships so that you do not put yourself through the same situation again.

Adam's Advice

Honestly, that right there is proof enough that there is something missing in your relationship. If you want things to work out, find out what that thing is, and try to fix it. If you think there is no hope, you may have to break it off. If there is a thing missing from your relationship, but you cannot supply it for your significant other, you have to break it up. It is the harsh truth. Personally, I am a fighter, I will never go a day in my life without fighting for a reason. I would still fight because that is who I am, but if you cannot bring yourself to do that, then don't fight.  Tell them how you feel, and move on. There are somethings in life that you may not want to find out, and you can't bring yourself to try to find them out because you are afraid they will hurt you even more then you are now. Cheating is never a good thing, so maybe the relationship was not a good thing either. No relationship is worthless, you always come out of it with something new to add to yourself. Just keep that in mind. The right one will not just give you one thing to add to yourself, but many things for the rest of your days. Try to find the right one, because clearly if they cheat, they are not the right one.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ADAM

Twitter: @AdamjrRyan
Instagram: @adamjr.ryan
Snapchat: adamjr.ryan

League of Legends: The Builder
Steam: adamjr.ryan

FOLLOW JEN

Main Blog: jennibearrxo
Personal Blog: ItsJensLens

Twitter
: @jennibearrxo
Instagram: @jennnibearrxo_
Snapchat: jrliw6

League of Legends: jennibearrxo
Steam: HaaiiPanda

Adam's Gaming Gear

Jen's Gaming Gear