BaconFriedRiceCouple

UPDATE: What have Jenn and Adam been up to? [August 2015]

20:24



Hey Guys, Adam here! I know we haven't been too active lately... well, over six months. Jenn and I are truly sorry about that. Anyways, I'm here to tell you what we have been up to lately. Lets start with Jenn's Side of the story.

Jenn has been at Summer School redoing some of her classes to get a higher mark as well as fast-tracking in her minor. After second semester ended, Jenn had about two weeks off and during that time she made another blog just for herself. She posts about reviews of movies and tv shows, as well as general gaming reviews. She also has lifestyle posts like her "Back to School" series, which she writes about life-hacks and advice. When Jenn went back to school around the end of April, she focused on her studies so she was not able to do many posts on her blog. As of August 17th, Jenn finished her summer school semesters and is now working on getting her blog fully operational, as well as starting up a "All-Purpose" YouTube Channel. She has also been given a position as a Intern for a local Magazine where she blogs for their website. That's pretty much everything she has been up to.

As for me, I haven't been up to much at all. I have been working a lot at my job at the Mushroom Farm. So I haven't had much time to focus on too many things. I have been slowly working on getting my YouTube Channel up and running where I will be posting Game-Plays of me playing video-games, mainly League of Legends but I am open to suggestions for other games. Yeah, that's basically it for me.

As for our posting schedule, we plan on having one post up every two weeks. If we can get more then that, then we will.

We thank you all for your patience with us and our busy schedules. We also thank you all for your continuous support even after our eight month hiatus. We will talk to you guys soon!

Adam & Jenn 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ADAM

Twitter: @AdamjrRyan
Instagram: @adamjr.ryan
Snapchat: adamjr.ryan

League of Legends: The Builder
Steam: adamjr.ryan

FOLLOW JEN

Main Blog: jennibearrxo
Personal Blog: ItsJensLens

Twitter
: @jennibearrxo
Instagram: @jennnibearrxo_
Snapchat: jrliw6

League of Legends: jennibearrxo
Steam: HaaiiPanda

Adam's Gaming Gear

Jen's Gaming Gear