Reflection

Pixelmon Adventure Days

22:08

Tuesday March 25th, 2014

Today was a good day. We started the day off bright and early with minecraft. This minecraft was a special mod called Pixelmon. It is an awesome mod, we both enjoy it so much. While Jen was making a pizza for her breakfast, I was playing the game. This Pixelmon mod is based off of the first Pokemon games, meaning Red, Blue, Green and Yellow. This mod is the best, only thing is, you can catch a rare pokemon before you get to the second gym that you could only get after the pokemon league. I was able to catch a level 80 Mewtwo when my strongest pokemon was a level 24 Voltorb. The storyline is similar, a few flaws here and there, but it is still amazing. After Jen ate her breakfast, we decided to meet my sister and niece at best buy to pick up something for my brother-in-law. While we were at best buy, I picked up a few parts for my computer that I plan on building in the near future. After we finished at best buy, we headed over to Canada computers to see if they had something for my computer. They had one thing that I really liked, but it was way to expensive. This trip to Canada Computers almost made Jen late for her 4:00 interview for Rogers. We headed back to her house for Jen to get changed quickly, then we headed out to Rogers for Jen's interview. We got to the store with three minutes to spare. I waited in the car while Jen went in. She came out fifteen minutes later telling me how intimidating the boss was. She felt good about this interview, which is good news. We ended the day off early and went home to relax the rest of the night.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ADAM

Twitter: @AdamjrRyan
Instagram: @adamjr.ryan
Snapchat: adamjr.ryan

League of Legends: The Builder
Steam: adamjr.ryan

FOLLOW JEN

Main Blog: jennibearrxo
Personal Blog: ItsJensLens

Twitter
: @jennibearrxo
Instagram: @jennnibearrxo_
Snapchat: jrliw6

League of Legends: jennibearrxo
Steam: HaaiiPanda

Adam's Gaming Gear

Jen's Gaming Gear